Answered By: Dan Michniewicz
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2020     Views: 81

There is no official form. Here's one possible form to use for consent to be filmed or photographed. Here is an example of what a form seeking permission to use a student's photograph or other personal information could look like. Here is a separate example of the possible wording of a form seeking permission to post a student's assignment.

See Seneca College's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy policy or contact Seneca's Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Office at (416) 491-5050, extension 77846, for more information.

Related Topics


Need More Help?

research appointment icon Make a Research Appointment
askon icon Chat phone receive icon Call
letter icon E-mail texting icon Text
folder icon Subject
heads icon Staff
clock icon Hours