Answered By: Sara Niro Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018 Views: 91
A Liaison Librarian can:
- Deliver to your students a customized library instruction class at a basic or advanced level;
- Provide one-on-one or group consultations for faculty concerning library resources;
- Address any concerns regarding the delivery or quality of service provided by Reference and Information Literacy/Library Instruction Services;
- Help you to find up-to-date readings for your course;
- Assist in integrating online library resources into your Blackboard course;
- Verify that the library has relevant resources to support your course assignments.