Answered By: Shanna Pearson Last Updated: Jun 22, 2023 Views: 6543
You can access the LinkedIn Learning website through MySeneca by selecting Academic Support > LinkedIn Learning.
- Open the LinkedIn Learning page
- Click the red Login to LinkedIn Learning button.
- Enter your Seneca login information when prompted.
If it's your first time visiting the site you may need to register your account.
What about the mobile app?
In the mobile app:
- Choose "Sign in"
- Enter your Seneca email address and continue. You will be redirected to a Seneca sign-on page.
- Enter your Seneca email address and password when prompted.
Have questions about LinkedIn Learning? Please visit the LinkedIn Learning page for more information.
I have a question related to the linkedin learning access. Is it available throughout the duration of our course or is it for some limited time period?
Hi Aditya, you have access to LinkedIn Learning while you are registered in a course/program at Seneca.