Answered By: Allison Ball Last Updated: Apr 15, 2020 Views: 417
Due dates for loaned materials have been automatically extended to April 20th and will continue to be extended on your behalf until it's safe to return to the college. Late fees for General Collection materials will be waived.
There could be several reasons for this. Most commonly:
- The book is on hold for another patron.
- The book is already overdue (this also means you can't renew an item on the due date after the lending library is closed, e.g. if you borrow a book from the Markham campus it is subject to Markham library's closing hours.)
- You have previous fines or other charges owing.
- The book is from the course reserves.
- You aren't registered for the current term.
What do I do if my books won't renew?
If you have trouble renewing your books online, please contact us as soon as possible (include your name and student/employee number). We will investigate and renew your books for you if we can.
You are responsible for any fines accumulated until the book is renewed or returned, so contact us as soon as you can to avoid unexpected costs.