Answered By: Allison Ball Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018 Views: 774
Materials can be renewed in-person, by phone, or online.
- Visit the library website and click the My Library Account button.
- Select your user type (Seneca User or Alumni/Community Borrower)
- Login with your Seneca username and password. Alumni and Community Borrowers can use their library card number and password.
- Once logged in, you will see an overview of your library account and your currently borrowed items. If your account is in good standing you should see a Renew All button that you can click to renew your books.
Alternately, you can go into the loans tab and select individual titles you'd like to renew.
Renew in Person
Visit the Library Service Desk at your campus or use our Self-Check machines. Renewals can be done even if you don't have your books with you.
Renew by Phone
Call 416-491-5050 and enter the extension for the campus library from which you borrowed your materials.
- Newnham: x 22099
- King: x 55108
- Seneca@York: x 33055
- Markham: x 77521
Are there restrictions?
- You may be blocked from renewing if you're owing more than $2 in fines (online) or more than $5 in person.
- You may not renew items that are on hold for other patrons.
- Reserve items and hourly loans can't be renewed.