Answered By: Allison Ball Last Updated: Nov 08, 2018 Views: 921
Materials can be renewed in-person, by phone, or online.
- Visit the library website and click the My Library Account button.
- Select your user type.
- Login with your Seneca username and password. Alumni and Community Borrowers can use their library card number and password.
- In the Overview tab, there is a Renew All button that you can click to renew your books if your account is in good standing. (Can't renew? See Are there restrictions? below).
Alternately, you can go into the Loans tab and select individual titles you'd like to renew.
Visit the Library Service Desk at your campus or use our Self-Check machines. Renewals can be done in person even if you don't have your books with you.
Renewing over the phone is quick and easy. Just call 416-491-5050 and enter your campus' library extension. Have your OneCard or library card number ready.
- Newnham: x 22099
- King: x 55108
- Seneca@York: x 33055
- Markham: x 77521
Are there restrictions?
- Overdue items need to be renewed in person or over the phone.
- Renewals must be done before the lending library closes on the due date.
- You won't be able to renew items that are on hold for other patrons.
- Reserve items and hourly loans are not renewable.
- You may be blocked from renewing if you owe fines.