Answered By: Jenn Peters Last Updated: Jun 29, 2018 Views: 2870
Face-to-face workshops - offered throughout the academic year during college events as well as through workshops scheduled through PD tracking.
Self-directed e-learning modules - provided for those who cannot attend face-to-face workshops, and also for those who wish to keep up-to-date with changes in this developing field.
Copyright and Citation
- Citation Primer for Faculty - https://seneca.libguides.com/citationprimer
- Can I Use YouTube Videos in My Classroom (video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RsrBqII4dY
- Respondus and Online Tests in MySeneca/Blackboard (with CAE) - http://bbtests.wordpress.com
- Library Cartridges for MySeneca - https://seneca.libguides.com/cartridges
Technology and Teaching
- Information Literacy for Faculty - http://seneca.libguides.com/IL4Faculty
- Digital Storytelling - http://edudigitalstorytelling.wordpress.com
- Designing Digital Assignments - http://digitalassignments.wordpress.com
- Creating Educational Videos - http://educationvideos.wordpress.com
- Building Better Assignments - http://seneca.libguides.com/assignments
Research and Resources
- Predatory Publishing - https://seneca.libguides.com/Predatory
- Fake News - http://seneca.libguides.com/fakenews
- Free Resources for Your Courses - http://seneca.libguides.com/FreeCourseResources
- Find Free Images and Music Online - https://findfreeimages.wordpress.com
- Case Studies for Business - https://seneca.libguides.com/businesscases
- Alerts and RSS Feeds - http://seneca.libguides.com/rss
One-on-one sessions with a librarian – book some time to meet with a librarian to learn about all the information covered in the face-to-face and online sessions.