Answered By: Allison Ball Last Updated: May 07, 2018 Views: 640
OneCards come unloaded, so it's a good idea to add a small amount of funds for emergencies even if you think you won't need it. Funds can be added in person or online.
Where do I add money?
- At the OneCard Office
- Any amount, any payment type
- At the Computing Commons' self-service machine(s)
- Restricted to a minimum $5.00, cash, credit, or debit
- On the OneCard website. Click the OneCard Account Login link and log in using the form.
- Minimum $25, credit or debit
Questions about your funds?
Contact the OneCard Office at your campus.