Answered By: Gail Reid Last Updated: Apr 10, 2018 Views: 28
To access specific library databases, visit the library website and click the Databases button. Databases are listed in alphabetical order and can be limited using the drop down menus at the top of the page. (Not sure which database to use? Start on the library homepage).
Once you find the database you are looking for, click on its title, and on the next screen click on the link to proceed to the resource.
You will be asked to login with your Seneca College email username and password before being redirected.
What are the restrictions?
- You must be registered in the current term to have access to the library's digital resources on or off campus.
- Databases must be accessed through the library website.
I'm having trouble logging in to Seneca's databases
If you are currently taking courses and should have access, please use our email form to send us detailed information.
Try to include:
- The error message you're given
- Your student number
- Your Seneca email address
- Your Course/program name
- The start and end dates of your course/program
We will follow up with you to investigate the issue.