Answered By: James Buczynski
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2018     Views: 26

Yes, you can find these items in our Library Search.

For most of the CPPC and CHRC titles, the author is usually a government, government ministry, non-governmental organization (NGO), or think-tank. Try searching by topic or agency name.

If you have any problems searching for these items please feel free to visit the Library Service Desk in person or make a research appointment with a librarian.

Related Topics

Need More Help?

Need More Help?

Make a Research Appointment
askon icon Chat phone receive icon Call
letter icon E-mail texting icon Text
folder icon Subject
twitter icon Tweet
clock icon Hours heads icon Staff