Answered By: Michelle Gravelle Last Updated: Feb 12, 2018 Views: 2843
Some books are 'on reserve' in the library because they're in high demand. For example, most textbooks are 'reserved' so students will have more frequent and equitable access to it.
Some notes about reserves:
- They can usually be borrowed for 2 hours at a time
- They have to stay inside the library
- They can't be put on hold or renewed
- The library usually has only one copy
- They're kept behind the circulation desk and need to be requested
To see if we have your textbook you can search for it here: http://library.senecacollege.ca/Find_Books/textbooksearch.html.