Answered By: Shanna Pearson Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018 Views: 83
Student printers in the Library and Computing Commons double as a scanner, and scanned documents are sent to email. Photocopiers are not set up to scan.
To use the printer to scan:
- Log in at the printer with either your OneCard and pin or your Seneca Username and password.
- Choose the Access Device option.
- Press the yellow Email button.
- Select either Add Me to add your MySeneca email address, or Manual entry to manually input an email address.
- Make any other changes you need in the options menu.
- Press send.