Answered By: Shanna Pearson
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018     Views: 132

Yes! The Assistive Technology room is in the Newnham Computing Commons. If you have questions about the space and its equipment and software please contact IT Services.

Students can book an appointment to meet with an Assistive Technologist who will assess their needs and recommend support options. For more information, please visit or contact the Accessibility Services office at your campus.

Related Topics

Need More Help?

Need More Help?

Make a Research Appointment
askon icon Chat phone receive icon Call
letter icon E-mail texting icon Text
folder icon Subject
twitter icon Tweet
clock icon Hours heads icon Staff