Answered By: Michelle Gravelle Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 212
EBooks are easy to access, entirely searchable, and are a great place to find information.
- Start on the library website
- Enter your keywords or title in the search box and press Enter
- Refine your results on the left-hand side of the results page:
- Under Availability choose 'Full Text Online'
- Under Content/Material Type choose 'Books' (you may need to click 'Show More')
With those filters applied you should see results that are "Full Text Available", or "Available Online"
To read the book, you'll need your Seneca username and password to log into the database.
Find filters confusing? Check out our list of eBook databases and search directly within them. No filters necessary!