Answered By: Alana Otis
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 49

If you have trouble with printing or photocopying and want to request a refund you should talk to the IT Service Desk. IT Service Desk staff will investigate the issue and may ask you to fill out a form to request compensation for the money lost on your OneCard.

Related Topics

Need More Help?