Answered By: Lydia Tsai
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2017     Views: 189

If you've forgotten your OneCard you may instead use coins for photocopying. However, please note that photocopying is more expensive if you are paying with coins instead of using your Seneca student card.

A OneCard is required for printing. You can get your OneCard at the OneCard office located at Newnham, Seneca@York, King and Markham campuses. OneCard hours are extended during the first month of each semester.

Need More Help?